Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Collective Shows Terms and Conditions
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Collective Shows 2023 may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Collective Shows will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC, state and local health official guidelines relating to COVID-19 and all current health and safety measures and protocols required by Emerald and the venue for attendance at Collective Shows 2023. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.
Swim Collective Health + Safety:
Active Collective California Health + Safety:
Active Collective New York Health + Safety:
CAMPAIGN IMAGES PROVIDED BY ALL FENIX
View Show Calendar